|1970||Developed the nation's first reciprocating air compressor [oil-free, oil-flooded]|
|1986||Developed and released the nation's first screw air compressor through technical affiliation with SRM, Sweden|
|1990||Developed scroll gas compressor and 2-stage screw gas compressor|
Received IR52 Jang Young Shil Award
|2001||Constructed annexed research institute of Kyungwon Machinery|
|2004||Developed the nation's first oil free scroll air compressor [3rd in the world]|
|2007||Developed and released screw & scroll package TA5 series|
|2010||Developed 2-step high pressure screw air compressor [20bar, as a project of small and medium Business Administration]|
Oil free scroll compossor- Obtained ISO 8573-1 Class "0" Certification
|2011||Developed and released screw & scroll package NEW series|
|2011||Registered domestic and overseas patents for screw profile named "α" profile|
|2011||Developed scroll air compressor for electric buses|
|2013||Developed the nation's first 30bar high pressure screw air compressor for starting ship engines|
The principle was established by Mr. Krigar of Germany in 1878. It was first commercialized by SRM of Sweden in 1934. In our nation, Kyungwon Machinery began asembly production in 1980s, Screw compressor product was first launched in Korea during 1986 according to exclusive tehnical agreement with SRM of Sweden. Kyungwon is contributing to reinforcement of international competitiveness and development of peripheral devices based on improvement in domestic technology,
|Early 1930s|| |
|1935 ~ 1945|| |
|1947 ~ 1950|| |
|1953 ~ 1958|| |
|Early 1965|| |
|Late 1965|| |
|1990 ~ 2000|| |
|2001 ~ 2012|| |
The concept of scroll compressor was first proposed by Leon Creux of France in 1905, but it was not commercialized at the time due to lack of processing technology and measure on the gas leak.
In Korea, Kyungwon Machinery started assembly production in 1993 and successfully developed a commercial oil-free scroll air compressor for the second time. a nation and third time as a maker in October 2004, It has become an oil-free scroll air compressor manufacturer with high added value,
Fixed scroll and turning scroll in the operating part are combined by turning the phase of both warps by 180°. Turning scroll turns along the rotation of the crank axis as shown in the figure, Suction compression and discharge are performed simultaneously, and four enclosed spaces (compression rooms) with the shape of the crescent moon are formed
Enclosed volume of space in shape of crescent moon is gradually compressed. compressed air moves to the centre and is discharged out through outlet at the centre of the fixed scroll
◦ Since pressure difference between two compression pockets of fixed and turning scrolls is smaller than overall pressure difference calculated by subtracting suction pressure from discharge pressure. compared gas is never recompressed. This results in smaller power loss compared to other compressors.
◦ In the case of reciprocating compare and rolling piston compressor, the recompression process is repeated to reduce the efficiency of the compressor
◦ It involves low vibration and noise as compression is continuously performed with a slower speed of pressure increase compared to other compressors.
◦ Change in torque of scroll compressor is about 1/10 of torque change shown by other the compressors, exhibiting a significant reduction in vibration and noise1.
◦ Rotation and compression torque of the crank axis (figure on the right)
◦ Since suction room inhaling gas and discharge room performing discharge are not directly connected, suction and discharge valves are unnecessary. As a result, there are no problems related to fluid loss. noise and damaging. The product obtained high efficiency, low noise and high reliability.
◦ It supplies clean air.
◦ It is appropriate for the purpose as described below as compressed air does not include oil mist.
-food manufacturing machinery, beverage manufacturing machinery, medical device. a dental device, analyzer chemical industry, chemical industry, particulate return, painting. printing machinery. paper processing, water quality improvement
◦ Oil management such as oiling unnecessary
- Oil management such as routine oiling is unnecessary, and there is no cost for oil replacement and filling.
◦ Excellent environmental protection (no oil mist)
-Since oil mist is not discharged, the surrounding environment is not polluted.
◦ Oil mist filter does not need to be installed and managed.
- Costs for installation and element replacement of oil mist removal filter are unnecessary.
◦ There is no cost for treatment of waste oil.
- No industrial waste and wastewater is generated.
- There is no cost that occurs to industrial waste management business.
◦ here is no cost for management of drain.
- Oil injection drain contains oil in water and involves a cost for wastewater treatment. but oil-free type does not have such cost.
◦ Pressure loss from contamination on the interior of the pipe is low.
- When used for a long time. contaminants inside the pipe can be increased to cause pressure loss and failure of devices such as auto trap, increasing the cost burden compared to the initial electric charge.
◦ Simple air circuit compared to forced oil injection circuit
- Low failure rate